– format of graphical representation of the sound (music, human voice, etc.); in other words, it is the 2D audio barcode (by analogy with the QR-code);
– real-time PhonoPaper-code reader (using the camera);
– PhonoPaper-code generator (sound to image converter).
– PhonoPaper-code is analogue, so it is not so sensitive to different types of the image distortion (bad camera, dark picture, wrinkled paper, etc.); at least you will hear the “silhouette” of the original sound;
– PhonoPaper does not require access to the network; its code is self-contained;
– PhonoPaper-code can be played in real-time with hand-controlled speed and direction;
– PhonoPaper-code can be drawn by hand (paper version of the Virtual ANS synth);
– PhonoPaper is free!